Chicago Birth Injury Lawyers
Medical errors and oversights that occur during pregnancy or delivery, or in the period following childbirth, can have a justifiably terrible effect on a family. The errors may be irreversible and can end up creating a tremendous financial and personal strain and financial burden. Some of the common birth-related complications are miscarriages, shoulder dystocias, hypoxia and cerebral palsy. These can result from misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, pediatric negligence, nursing errors and outright surgical errors.
An experienced Chicago birth injury attorney has extensive experience in birth injury litigation, obtaining justice and full compensation for the families who experience these tragic injuries. In fact, in its largest case to date, the firm won a $22.3 million verdict against a suburban Chicago hospital for its gross neglect in treating the medical problems of a new born child.
Birth Injury Attorneys Serving Illinois, Wisconsin and Arizona
The following is a list of the types of birth injury cases we handle for our clients:
- Baby suffers an injury during labor
- Delivery results in brain damage
- Failure to recognize fetal distress, delayed delivery and meconium aspiration
- Breech birth complications
- Birth Asphyxia
- Placenta Abruption
- Gestational Diabetes
- Meconium Aspiration
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Fetal death occurring before or during death
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Brachial Plexus, Erb’s Palsy and Klumpke’s Palsy Injuries
- Birth Hypoxia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Failure to perform a timely Caesarean
- Brachial Palsy
- Facial Paralysis
- Forceps Injury
- Birth Injury caused by vacuum extraction
Treatments and Therapies available for Birth injuries:
Diagnostic Tests available for Birth Injuries:
Free Consultation with an Illinois Birth Injuries Attorney
If you have questions regarding your birth injuries, contact us today for a free consultation at (312) 458-1000, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You pay nothing unless we win your case.