Aviation Class Action Lawsuits | Romanucci & Blandin
There are several different types of aviation class action lawsuits that RB Law has handled for our clients. The most common type of aviation class action lawsuit is generally the result of an aviation accident that caused injuries or death. In an aviation accident, surviving passengers and surviving family members can come together in a class action suit.
There are many other types of aviation class action lawsuits in addition to suits from aviation accidents. Other types of lawsuits include:
- Discrimination-either with employees or passengers
- Employment practices-illegal hiring or firing of any employee
- Sexual harassment-inappropriate interactions between employees or passengers
- Unfair policies-includes flight cancellation policies and baggage compensation policies
- Unfair pricing-involving any unfair charges or fees
It can be overwhelming when you think about taking on a huge airline in court. RB Law has the aviation class action attorneys who have the necessary skills and experience to help protect you and get you the compensation you deserve for any damages.
Free Consultation with a Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have questions regarding your personal injury case, contact us today for a free consultation at (312) 458-1000, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.