Hospital Malpractice Attorneys | Romanucci & Blandin
Hospital malpractice occurs when mistakes are made by medical professionals that lead to serious injuries or death. Mistakes can be made by doctors, nurses, surgeons or anesthesiologists and in cases of medical negligence, a medical malpractice or wrongful death lawsuit can be filed.
If you or a loved one has been a patient and a victim of medical negligence by a member of the hospital staff, RB Law can help you with your medical malpractice claim. Our hospital malpractice attorneys can offer legal advice and discuss what your options are to remedy the situation. We have significant experience handling medical malpractice claims for our clients.
There are many reasons why hospital errors occur. Some hospitals fail to provide an appropriate level of training and education to their doctors and nurses and therefore they do not have the necessary skills to treat their patients properly. Other times there are members of the medical staff who have worked too many hours and cannot perform their job properly. Whatever the reason was for the mistake in the hospital, the doctor, nurse or hospital itself may be liable for the negligence that occurred through a medical malpractice lawsuit.
Some of the most common examples of hospital malpractice are:
- Anesthesia errors-improper dosage, allergic reactions or intubation injuries
- Diagnostic errors-misinterpreting tests or lab results
- Emergency room malpractice-includes failure to diagnose or treat in an appropriate amount of time
- Medication errors-improper dosage or prescriptions, failure to monitor the patient, making a mistake during the administration of the medicine
- Obstetrical negligence-not responding to fetal distress or oxygen deprivation
- Surgical errors-leaving instruments in the patient’s body or wrong-site surgeries
Free Consultation with a Chicago Medical Malpractice Litigation Attorney
If you have questions regarding your medical malpractice case, contact us today for a free consultation at (312) 458-1000, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You pay nothing unless we win your case.