Office Worker Injuries | Romanucci & Blandin
Although working in an office does not have as many risks or hazards as other professions, there are still injuries that office workers can sustain at work. When you are sitting at your desk for extended periods of time, there are injuries that you can develop.
When you sit for the entire workday, it can be hazardous to your health. The most common types of office worker injuries include:
- Back and neck injuries from being in the same position
- Carpal tunnel syndrome from typing
- Eye strain from reading small print or staring at your computer screen
- Headaches from staring at a computer screen for many hours
- Slip and fall accidents
- Stress injuries such as strokes, heart attacks and psychological injuries
If you are an office worker and you have been injured, RB Law’s workers’ compensation attorneys can help you with your claim.
Many companies have become more aware of the office worker injuries that workers have been sustaining, and are trying to get more office furniture that is ergonomic. OSHA has even become more involved in setting guidelines for how to comfortably and safely work at a desk, and if your company is failing to meet those guidelines and you have become injured, RB Law is here to help you.
Free Consultation with a Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have questions regarding your personal injury case, contact us today for a free consultation at (312) 458-1000, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.